Playgroups are for children aged 0-5 years and their parents or carers, and give children the opportunity to mix with other children and experience a wide variety of activities, while parents/carers get together in a caring and supportive environment.
- Playgroup begins with “messy play”, including painting, play-dough, and a craft activity.
- This is followed by a snack (each parent provides for their own child/children). Parents/carers enjoy a cuppa during this time.
- Free time is next!
- The session finishes with music and story time before we bid each other farewell with our special “goodbye song.”
Parents/carers have ample time to chat with other adults for friendship, advice, and support.
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays for 1 1/2 hours
- Groups commence at 9:30am
- Fees are $30 per family per term (payable on the first day of each term) or $100 for the whole year (paid Term 1)
- We generally follow school terms with the first term starting a little later and 4th term finishing a little earlier
- Location is 43-49 Nyora Road, Eltham